to our company
Offering wide range of Power Take Off Gearbox, Transmission Gearboxes, Reduction Gearbox, Rotary Gearbox and many more.....
We are a design, development and manufacturing engineering unit for different kinds of GEARBOX DRIVES. Since 1990, we have supplied PTO Gearbox(Power Take Off Gearbox) and other kinds of Gearboxes (Drive Line, Split Shaft, Parallel Shaft, In-Line Transmission) for various SPVs (SPECIAL PURPOSE VEHICLES) such as DTH Drilling Rigs; Fire Fighting Vehicles; Rail Cum Road Vehicles; Truck Mounted Sewage Cleaning Machines, Road Sweepers, Jetting Machines, Super Suction Machines and so on. Our DDM & DIT (DESIGN DEVELOP MANUFACTURE & DESIGN IN TIME) policies enables us to take out our new models for any specific customized application required by our customers even if the quantity required is as low as ONE single unit. Our motto LET'S MAKE IT coupled with massively existing CAD Database (COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN) of SolidWorks and AutoCAD enables our clients to think of the unthinkable.
VAS Engg. Products (P) Ltd has around 95 models (Different Gear Ratios & Features). VAS Engg. today has the caliber to master the followings (offer its clients the same):-
1. Completely Design a new concept PTO Gearbox with customized requirements of the customer in 3D environment on a Computer/ Laptop at Customers own work site. You don't have to come to us for designing, WE SHALL COME TO YOU and design the entire 3D model on the client's work place and get it approved by the client.
2. Run Motion Study, Analyze clearance and interference of different components in the 3D model, Simulate real time motion and working motion of different components AT Client's work site only.
3. Calculate the Weight of the Gearbox and give a rough costing of the final finished product at Client's work site.
4. Generate Photographs (Through a Photo Rendering software) of the final product and how it shall look like in Real Time from different angles AT Client's work site.
5. Create Explode (Dismantling) & Collapse (Re-Assembling) Animation Videos AT client's work site.
6. Generate 2D and 3D Engineering Drawings and email to our Noida Office (so that the manufacturing process can start ASAP) AT Client's work site.
To encapsulate the above mentioned 6 points and cutting it short into a simple language, we can visit the client's site, take a face look at the machine for which we are developing a product for, design it in front of the client, get it approved and start the production of the same before leaving the client site.