Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 100000.00 - 300000.00 INR/Box
- 10 Piece
- 1000 Piece Per Month
- 45 Days
ProductCategory: TGB (Transfer Gearbox Unit)
- Category Description:VAS Horizontal Series Split Shaft Power Take Off Gearbox Transmission Drive.
- Recommended up to 160 HP Truck Chassis
- Driveline Throughput Torque: 6,600 NM, 672 Kg-m
- Single OR Double PTO Output Couplings Left Hand Side (LHS) and Right-Hand Side (RHS). Also available with Dual In-line PTO Couplings.
- PTO Available with Hydraulic Cover.
- LHS &RHS PTO Aux Output Torque: 1060 NM, 108 Kg-m
- Gear Ratio 1:0.67 (1:1.00, 1:1.50 And Others on Demand)
- No. Of Shifters: 1 (ONE) OR 3(THREE) Pneumatic Shifter with Mechanical Overrides
- Main Body: MS Annealed, Graded CI
- Full Forged 5 Bearing Single Bearing Housing Driveline (Standard Duty) And Also Available Full Forged 6 Bearing Double Bearing Housing Driveline (Heavy Duty)
- Big & Wide Bottom Cover for Easy Maintenance (FVG: Full View Gearbox)
- ILS: In-Line Mechanical & Pneumatic Shifting
- COG: Choice of Gears (Spur/Helical/Shaved/Grinded)
- COB: Choice of Body (FE Cast Iron/Aluminium/MS Annealed/Hybrid)
- OSS: Outside Shifter (Locking) Screw
- Oil Level Indicator, Oil Filling Air Breather, Magnetic Oil Drain Plug, Double Lip Oil seals
- Forced Oil Lubrication Available on Demand
- External Oil Cooler & Internal Oil Filter Available on Demand
VAS Unique Design Feature: Both Drivelinethroughput (vehicle in motion) and PTO Aux. Applications cannot be engaged(operated) at the same time. Either the vehicle shall run on the road(Driveline) or in a stationary position the PTO Auxiliary Outputs can beengaged. This VAS Unique feature eliminates the possibility of an auxiliaryapplication accident while vehicle is in motion. If Both Driveline and PTO Aux.applications are required (to be operated) simultaneously, kindly refer to our300 & 360 series gearboxes which have both driveline & PTO Aux.simultaneous options.
VAS Unique Design Feature: After engaging ordisengaging shifters, constant pneumatic air pressure is not required in VASGearboxes as a separate ball spring assembly is installed in the shifterassembly to LOCK the shifter shafts after shifting. Pneumatic air pressure isonly required to shift (engage or disengage) the shifter shafts, after shifting,pneumatic air pressure can be removed.
Enter Buying Requirement Details