Most Popular Products
100000.00 - 300000.00 INR/Box
- Supply Ability : 1000 Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 10 Piece
- 100000.00 - 300000.00 INR/Box
- 1000 Piece Per Month
- 45 Days
Product Category: TGB (Transfer Gearbox Unit)
- Category Description:VAS Horizontal Series Split Shaft Power Take Off Gearbox Transmission Drive
- Typical SPV Application: Truck Mounted Jetting Machines, Sewage Cleaning Machines etc.
- Recommended For 180 HP Truck Chassis
- Driveline Throughput Torque : 8,800 NM, 900 Kg-m
- Single PTO Output Couplings and. Also available with Dual In-line PTO Couplings.
- Maximum PTO Aux. Output Torque: 1060 NM, 108 Kg-m
- Gear Ratio 1:0.67 (1:1.00, 1:1.50 And Others On Demand)
- No. Of Shifters : 1 (ONE) Pneumatic Shifter with Mechanical Over Rides
- Main Body : MS Annealed,
- Full Forged 5 Bearing Single Bearing Housing Driveline (Standard Duty)
- Big & Wide Bottom Cover for Easy Maintenance (FVG: Full View Gearbox)
- ILS: In-Line Mechanical & Pneumatic Shifting
- COG: Choice of Gears (Spur/Helical/Shaved/Grinded)
- COB: Choice of Body (FE Cast Iron/Aluminium/MS Annealed/Hybrid)
- OSS: Outside Shifter (Locking) Screw
- Oil Level Indicator, Oil Filling Air Breather, Magnetic Oil Drain Plug, Double Lip Oil seals
- Forced Oil Lubrication Available on Demand
- External Oil Cooler & Internal Oil Filter Available on Demand
VAS Unique Design Feature: Both Driveline throughput (vehicle in motion) and PTO Aux. Applications cannot be engaged(operated) at the same time. Either the vehicle shall run on the road(Driveline) or in a stationary position the PTO Auxiliary Outputs can been engaged. This VAS Unique feature eliminates the possibility of an auxiliary application accident while vehicle is in motion. If Both Driveline and PTO Aux. applications are required (to be operated) simultaneously, kindly refer to our300 & 360 series gearboxes which have both driveline & PTO Aux. simultaneous options.
VAS Unique Design Feature: After engaging or disengaging shifters, constant pneumatic air pressure is not required in VAS Gearboxes as a separate ball spring assembly is installed in the shifter assembly to LOCK the shifter shafts after shifting. Pneumatic air pressure is only required to shift (engage or disengage) the shifter shafts, after shifting, pneumatic air pressure can be removed.
(PTO Hydraulic Cover
(PTO Hydraulic Cover with Pneumatic shifter)
(Dual in Line PTO)
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Other Products in 'TGB : TRANSFER GEARBOX UNITS' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.