Most Popular Products
VAS-TGB-H1S 2BORE 4700NM
- Usage Industrial
- Product Type TGB (Transfer Gearbox Unit)
- Material Stainless Steel
- Supply Ability : 1000 Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 10 Piece
- 300000 INR/Piece
- 50000.00 - 300000.00 INR/Piece
- TGB (Transfer Gearbox Unit)
- Stainless Steel
- 1000 Piece Per Month
- 45 Days
- All India
Product Category: TGB (Transfer Gearbox Unit)
- Category Description: VAS Horizontal Series Split Shaft Power Take Off Gearbox Transmission Drive.
- Typical SPV Application: Truck Mounted Jetting Machines, Sewage Cleaning Machines etc.
- Recommended up to 130 HP Truck Chassis
- Driveline Throughput Torque: 4,780 NM, 487 Kg-m
- Single PTO Output coupling (Also available with Dual In-line PTO Coupling)
- Single PTO Aux. Output (Driver or Conductor Side) Torque: 776 NM, 80 Kg-m (Both Front & Rear)
- Gear Ratio 1:1.00 (Step Up / Other Gear Ratios Available on Demand)
- No. Of Shifters: Single Mechanical Shifter with Mechanical Control Linkage
- Main Body: Graded CI / MS (for customised ratios)
- Full Forged 5 Bearing Single Bearing Housing Driveline (Standard Duty)
- Big & Wide Bottom Cover for Easy Maintenance (FVG: Full View Gearbox)
- ILS: In-Line Mechanical & Pneumatic Shifting
- COG: Choice of Gears (Spur/Helical/Shaved/Grinded)
- COB: Choice of Body (FE Cast Iron/Aluminium/MS Annealed/Hybrid)
- OSS: Outside Shifter (Locking) Screw
- Oil Level Indicator, Oil Filling Air Breather, Magnetic Oil Drain Plug, Double Lip Oil seals
- Forced Oil Lubrication Available on Demand
- External Oil Cooler & Internal Oil Filter Available on Demand
VAS Unique DesignFeature: After engaging or disengaging shifters, constant pneumatic airpressure is not required in VAS Gearboxes as a separate ball spring assembly isinstalled in the shifter assembly to LOCK the shifter shafts after shifting.Pneumatic air pressure is only required to shift (engage or disengage) theshifter shafts, after shifting, pneumatic air pressure can be removed.
PTO Gearbox Operation:Both Driveline throughput (vehicle in motion) and PTO Aux. Applications cannotbe engaged (operated) at the same time. Either the vehicle shall run on theroad (Driveline) or in a stationary position the PTO Auxiliary Outputs can beengaged. This VAS Unique feature eliminates the possibility of an auxiliaryapplication accident while vehicle is in motion. If Both Driveline and PTO Aux.applications are required (to be operated) simultaneously, kindly refer to our Combination Reduction models CR4, CR7 & CR8series gearboxes which have both driveline & PTO Aux. simultaneous optionswith Reduction Driveline feature.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Other Products in 'TGB : TRANSFER GEARBOX UNITS' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.