Price And Quantity
- 10 Piece
- 58500 INR/Piece
- 1000 Piece Per Month
- 45 Days
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
Product Category: TGB (Transfer Gearbox Unit)
Category Description: VAS Horizontal Series Split Shaft Power Take Off Gearbox Transmission Drive.
- Model Code: H01
- Model Name: VAS-TGB-H01-CI-2BORE-MECHANICAL-2,200NM-GR1.00-B40-SINGLE (MONO LINE) PTO AUX.
- PTO Output coupling PLUS In-Line Directly Mounted 1 Hydraulic Pump (Opposite Side)
- Typical SPV Application: Truck Mounted Jetting Machines, Sewage Cleaning Machines etc.
- Recommended For 80 HP Truck Chassis
- Driveline Throughput Torque: 2,218 NM, 226 Kg-m
- Single PTO Aux. Output (Driver or Conductor Side) Torque: 639 NM, 65 Kg-m (Both Front & Rear)
- Single Gear Ratio 1:1.00 (Step Up / Other Gear Ratios Available On Demand)
- Singe PTO Aux. Outputs (For Dual In-line PTO , refer H01H)
- No. Of Shifters: Single Mechanical Shifter with Mechanical Control Linkage
- Main Body: Graded CI
- Full Forged 5 Bearing Single Bearing Housing Driveline (Standard Duty)
- Big & Wide Bottom Cover For Easy Maintenance (FVG: Full View Gearbox)
- ILS: In-Line Mechanical & Pneumatic Shifting
- COG: Choice Of Gears (Spur/Helical/Shaved/Grinded)
- COB: Choice Of Body (FE Cast Iron/Aluminum/MS Annealed/Hybrid)
- OSS: Outside Shifter (Locking) Screw
- Oil Level Indicator, Oil Filling Air Breather, Magnetic Oil Drain Plug, Double Lip Oilseals
- Forced Oil Lubrication Available On Demand
- External Oil Cooler & Internal Oil Filter Available On Demand
VAS Unique Design Feature: Both Driveline throughput (vehicle in motion) and PTO Aux. Applications cannot be engaged (operated) at the same time. Either the vehicle shall run on the road (Driveline) or in a stationary position the PTO Auxiliary Outputs can be engaged. This VAS Unique feature eliminates the possibility of an auxiliary application accident while vehicle is in motion. If Both Driveline and PTO Aux. applications are required (to be operated) simultaneously, Kindly refer to our 300 & 360 series gearboxes which have both driveline & PTO Aux. simultaneous options.
VAS Unique Design Feature: After engaging or disengaging shifters, constant pneumatic air pressure is not required in VAS Gearboxes as a separate ball spring assembly is installed in the shifter assembly to LOCK the shifter shafts after shifting. Pneumatic air pressure is only required to shift (engage or disengage) the shifter shafts, after shifting, pneumatic air pressure can be removed.