‘VAS’ as a brand was launched in 1990 by Sh. Vijai K. Sharma (CEO – VAS Engg. Products, Mech. Engineer with Hons., Chandigarh University) by developing a Side & Rear PTO Gearboxes for TATA GBS-40, TATA GBS-50 & Ashok Leyland. In 1992, Sh. Vijai K. Sharma SELF DESIGNED & developed his first Split Shaft Drive Line PTO Gearbox and nomenclature it as the TGB (Transfer Gear Box) with 2 in-line horizontal PTO outputs supporting directly mounted 2 nos. 3P Dowty Hydraulic Pumps on the Gearbox for PRD (Paranthaman Rock Drills, Tiruchengodu, India), manufacturer of DTH Rock Drilling Machines mounted on Ashok Leyland Stallion Truck Chassis. Today VAS Engg. Products (P) Limited has around 95 models (Different Gear Ratios & Features).
Since 1990, we have supplied PTOs (POWER TAKE OFF) Gearbox Drives and other kinds of Gearbox (Side, Rear, Drive Line, Split Shaft, Parallel Shaft, In-Line Transmission) for various SPVs (SPECIAL PURPOSE VEHICLES) such as DTH Drilling Rigs; Fire Fighting Vehicles; Rail Cum Road Vehicles; Vehicle Mounted Sewage Cleaning Machines, Road Sweepers, Jetting Machines, Super Suction Machines and so on. Our DDM & DIT (DESIGN DEVELOP MANUFACTURE & DESIGN IN TIME) policies enables us to take out our new models for any specific customized application required by our customers even if the quantity required is as low as ONE single unit. Our motto LET’S MAKE IT coupled with massively existing CAD Database (COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN) of Solid Works and Auto Cad enables our clients to think of the unthinkable.
Primary Competitive Advantages :
Product Range :- 1. TGB : Transfer Gearbox Units : Horizontal Auxiliary PTO Outputs2. RG : Rotary Head Gearboxes : Rotary Gearbox for DTH Bore Well Drilling Rigs3. DLP : Drive Line Power Take Off Units : Vertical Auxiliary PTO Outputs
- Superlative Quality With VAS Self & Unique Designed USPs & Features,
- Totally Customized Designs As Per Specific Customer’s Requirements ,
- Huge Arsenal Of Models (Over 95 Models),
- All In-House Manufacturing Facilities,
- Modern CAD Capabilities With Motion & Simulation On Computers,
- In-House Research And Development,
- Best Pre & Post Sale Documentation & Literature,
- 3D Multi Angle Exploded & Cut Section Assembly Views,
- 3D Explode (Dismantle) & Collapse (Reassemble) Animation Videos ,
- 24x7 Online Direct Download Videos & Documentations,
- Separate Desktop & Mobile Websites.
4. 4. TRANS : Transmission Gearboxes : Single & Dual (Crawler) 2x4 & 4x4 Gearboxes5. RGB : Reduction Gearbox Units : In-Line & Parallel Shaft Step Down Gear Ratio6. SGB : Step Up Gearbox units : In-Line & Parallel Shaft Step Up Gear Ratio7. PDU : Power Distribution Units : Single Input Power Source Distributed To Multiple Outputs8. MID : Multiple Input Drives : Output from Interchangeable Multiple Input Sources9. COMB : Combination Gearboxes : Aux. PTO Combined With TGB/ RGB/ SGB10. MISC : Miscellaneous Gearboxes : Customized Designed Gearboxes For Miscellaneous Applications
||Rs. 5 to 6 crore
|No of Staff
|Year of Establishment
|No of Production Lines
|No of Engineers
||60 to 70 units